Whether you’re stepping into your favorite game, watching an immersive VR movie, jumping to a destination on the other side of the world, or spending time with friends in VR — with Rift, you’ll feel like you’re really there.
- Oculus Rift’s advanced display technology combined with its precise, low-latency constellation tracking system enables the sensation of presence
- Customizable, comfortable, adaptable and beautiful, Rift is technology and design as remarkable as the experiences it enables
- Every aspect of Rift was designed to be easy, inviting and comfortable to use — and that extends to the VR environment Oculus has created as a starting point for your journeys
- Discover and download games across genres, ranging from action RPGs, sci-fi shooters, mind-bending puzzle games, and more — and play them from an entirely new perspective
- Oculus Rift includes the headset, the sensor to translate your movements into VR, the Oculus remote, an Xbox One controller, cables and the VR-compatible game Lucky’s Tale; Internet access required
System requirements: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/AMD R9 290 equivalent or higher; Intel® Core™ i5-4590 equivalent or higher; 8GB RAM or more; compatible HDMI 1.3 video output; 3 USB 3.0 ports plus 1 USB 2.0 port; Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later.